Random Chit Chat

I think we all need a little attitude adjustment here.

I'm actually kind of sick of all the sarcasm. If you don't like 4chan shit, then ignore it, or leave like everyone else. It's like music, if you don't like it, don't listen to it.

There's really been some sort of a degradation since I first started here. Everyone seems to be acting like a dick now. I hate to sound like a school counselor here, but if you don't have jack to say (type) that's nice or helpful to a situation, then don't reply to it at all.

Nother noob question.

I skinned my knuckle on the cpu fan in my hp, and one of the blades snapped off. Now its off balance and makes rally loud grinding noise... Can I just take a 60mm case fan and put it over the heatsink? They seem a lot cheaper than than cpu fan/heatsink combos (cant find a cpu fan by itself on the egg).

In short, can case fan work as cpu fan?

Absolutely. Face the airflow towards the heatsink, though. I zip-tied a 92mm down to one of my stock HS's on the HS I was lapping the other night.

AeroCool Xtreme 120mm. I'm sporting one on the back of my case and I love it. Though Delta and Yate Loon make very nice 120mm's, too; They are quite loud.

Back
Top Bottom