WTB: 4-port Router

Chris_G

Baseband Member
Basically I'm looking for a good reliable router to connect my DSL modem to and then connect my computer, Xbox 360 and PS3 to it. So it should have 1 ethernet input and atleast 3 ethernet outputs. Would prefer original box, owners manual and any software to go with it. Thanks.

*Only want to buy from U.S. member*

I have a Router that'd serve you well... It was the most reliable one I've ever had. But now my dad ordered us this piece of trash from AT&T...

But it doesn't have original box, and it didn't come with software... Is that ok? Also how, much or what are you offering?

I have a Router that'd serve you well... It was the most reliable one I've ever had. But now my dad ordered us this piece of trash from AT&T...

But it doesn't have original box, and it didn't come with software... Is that ok? Also how, much or what are you offering?

If it doesn't have software, then you just plug in all the ethernet cables and it's ready to go? I thought routers need drivers/software installed. :confused:

This one didn't... It was ready to go...

I didn't think that routers needed software... All the ones I have used haven't (1 Lynksis, 1 Trendnet, and now 1 2wire...)

no need for drivers/software with a router they arnt typically installed onto a computer they can function without a computer :) you just cant change settings without a computer but even then all you need is browser :p correct me if im wrong :p

This one didn't... It was ready to go...

I didn't think that routers needed software... All the ones I have used haven't (1 Lynksis, 1 Trendnet, and now 1 2wire...)

I'm assuming it has 1 ethernet input, how many ethernet outputs?

It is a wireless, with 1 Internet/Ethernet Input, and 4 Outputs, just as you requested...

Also, if you needed a reference or something, I sold an item (Motherboard) to "kharl"

Airsoftkid, would you happen to have any pics of the front and back of the router?

I can get some, but it'll be later tonight or tomorrow before there posted...

Its a Trendnet, I could give you model # if you wanted too

Back
Top Bottom