Seen this mod over-kill yet?

Having the keyboard as a touch sensetive area on top of the desk would be pretty cool

if i had the space and the equipment here i would so build something cool and custom like that though

I'm quite sure it's just a slit, like on most macs. You just slide the disk in, and when you inject it, half of it slides out. Would work amazingly well, make taking out the disk much easier.

Inject it? :eek: :D

Like it.

Ron, can you imagine filling the whole desk up with mineral oil, then waking up in the morning and finding out you had a slow leak.

^That would be a nightmare.

A mod like this deserves a liquid cooling loop.

Yup some rigs simply deserve one, and this is up there.

PS. I am in incredibly early stage talks with david about organising some kind of competition in the future, though we'll probably start with something smaller than this kind of thing

A mod competition would be pretty cool, see what our members could come up with. I wouldn't enter though, I'm not very creative.

If that happens, then my current project will have a point to it.

A PC submerged in an acrylic case filled to the top with UV Cooler Fluid. Watercooled, but the fluid in the tubing will be UV Black, while the Fluid in which the PC will be submerged in is UV Red.

12 Cathodes along every edge of the case.

Back
Top Bottom