Still cannot get graphics onto my screen

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok as many of you know i was having major issues trying to get my computer to run correctly... Specs are as follows
AMD 3.1 GHz Black edition processor
Motherboard this has also been replaced because i thought something was wrong with it
VGA
RAM
CD/DVD
Case/PSU

i still cannot get graphics onto my screen, a fellow friend suggested that i buy a new PSU thats stronger so i have on being shipped now... can anyone else tell me a factor that may cause these issues... PLEASE ITS KILLING ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO USE IT :(

First of all, hook up the necessities first. The CPU, MOBO, VGA card, RAM, and PSU. And of course the switches.

If it doesn't show anything on your screen, try using a different PCI-E video card.

Hope this helps.

450 watts seems more than enough to keep your computer happy.

Check to make sure your RAM is properly seated. As well as your CPU. Check to make sure that your auxiliary power (8pin EPS/4pin P4) is securely plugged in, and also check to make sure that your video card is properly seated. Proceed, then to check the line out from the video card. Make sure your monitor is set to "digital" if it's a DVI cable, and "Analog" if it's D-SUB15. Last but not least, what's the socket spec on your CPU? Make sure it's AM2/AM2+/AM3.

the MB and CPU were a combo kit, so i know for sure that they are compatible. I have also tried it with just basic necessities, CPU, VGA, PSU, 1 Stick of RAM, no HD's, no CD/DVD, even no case, I had it sitting on just cardboard. I have also looked over my connection numerous times to make sure they are all connected. I see no flaws...

Back
Top Bottom