I <3 Peta

You all know they to do this to garner publicity and attention, right? You know what they say, any publicity is still good publicity.

emot-golfclap.gif

I am willing to bet that almost 90% of the stuff Peta does is solely to make money. The other 10% is to piss everyone off some more.

They are the trolls of the real world.

I'm in 100% support of the seal hunt. The majority of them are shot anyway, NONE were clubbed on the coast where I grew up and baby seals aren't killed anyway. It's just as humane as any other hunt.

I am/was a city kid stuck in the country...not exactly into fishing and hunting (I've never killed anything...), but I grew up in a town where the seal hunt kept food on the table for most of the community, including me. Most people hunted their own food... turrs, seals, moose, whatever, and there were a few people in the town that were pretty vocal about their support of the hunt nationally. They did press conferences and w/e across the country and got spit on, beat up, death threats and a lottt more.

They were part of this pro-sealing event in downtown Toronto like 15 or 20 years ago, and well, the events that took place that day make me ashamed to say I'm Canadian, although I'm sure the US Humane Society and IFAW sent fruit baskets to everyone. :rolleyes:

What, REALLY IN-FUC*ING HUMANE? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom