Is this a good graphics card

Okay. So now you DON'T want to upgrade the graphics card? Be a little more specific with your posts please.

You can OC it slightly but only do it if you know what your doing

Please don't make me post the facepalm twice on you this morning. :) It's onboard graphics he's talking about here, silly...

I am planning on it next week i am just wondering what i put in my last post
is there a way to increased the amount of RAM that it shares with the computer its only 64MB and i have 2GB of RAM on board and would this make the graphics better or the thing just faster

Nope. Looks like 64MB is the cap. Take a gander here on page 5 section 3.3.

It's amazing what a little googling can do you know...:rolleyes:

you actually can overclock onboard graphics, it's not a very good idea, but it is possible...

That was kind of my point. My sarcasm doesn't get across well on the internet. Heat and that kind of thing are problem with that. You'd definitely have to be careful. I wouldn't recommend it.

I don't remember for sure, but I remember reading somewhere about ClockGEN (by the people who make CPU-Z I think??). He has to have a compatible MB/on-board chip. But anyways, I don't think it's even feasible. I'm not sure if that on-board has it's on chip or if it's based off of the CPU...in which case, he's pretty much out of luck. Even if he *could* OC it, he'd maybe get a boost of 2 or 3 FPS. He'd probably blow his MB pushing it any further than that, and he'd have to monitor the temps like crazy, either way.

Back
Top Bottom