Random Chit Chat

Neon that's the problem of being part of a captive audience/market. You're kind of stuck under the control of the provider.

Oh it's the "Burragorang Chamber Of Commerce".

Simply but a bunch of rich old pensioners who enjoy whinging.We were going to get a Shopping Centre (Mini Mall) Until they stepped in...

Yeah, my city has that kind of crap too.
I bought the new LG vu right after it came out because of the mobile TV feature. my city had it for about a week before they banned it cause some idiot was watching a movie while driving on his fricken ipod, and they say 'ooh... it will increaese deaths and is a traffic hazard' and forced at&t to get rid of it, so now at&t is out a whole bunch of money too...

But WTF?!

How is it dangerous to children?!
My high school has a verizon tower on grounds and nobody cares.

Eh, it was alright. Mount Rushmore was pretty nice with the nice air and clear sky, and my family pretty got scared as we went up the Rocky Mountain. My family had an nice time, but to me it was another one of those sightseeing trips. Kinda wished it was longer and went to other places, 3 days just went by so quick.

Yeah. With me it's like "hey, either let's do something exciting for a few days, or let's pick a really nice hotel and just lounge out and relax." Because frankly, I'm not the sightseeing type either.

If someone hasnt paid you for doing web work, and you have their FTP details, Would it be wrong to reverse the work you did for them until you where paid?

P.S. TODAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR CF. 100x100 Avatars FTW!

Yeah, my city has that kind of crap too.
I bought the new LG vu right after it came out because of the mobile TV feature. my city had it for about a week before they banned it cause some idiot was watching a movie while driving on his fricken ipod, and they say 'ooh... it will increaese deaths and is a traffic hazard' and forced at&t to get rid of it, so now at&t is out a whole bunch of money too...

But WTF?!

How is it dangerous to children?!
My high school has a verizon tower on grounds and nobody cares.

Well then they might aswell ban EVERY Phone because while driving,they are all distractions. I Have NO Idea how this tower would be a danger to children. Though this is the oaks were talking about,if you can count to ten you've met the requirements to apply for mayor...

1247840103578.jpg

The awesome face is starting to spread around CF in all its various forms. I smell a new inside joke coming.

Pfffffffff.png

That's my face, right now.

Back
Top Bottom