Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is even a fair match for Gandalf. Anything done to try and hurt Dumbledore and easily be healed by his mighty Phoenix.

mmm...hmmm..................
he has to be doin' like 4 spells at once. Gandalf needs one, and it's not really a spell.
He could just make something fall on Dumbledore.

emot-downsbravo.gif

Dumbledore points his wand up and says: Wingardium Levitosa. That object flies away, and if Dumbledore so desires hits Gandalf in the head.

Seriously? All your supposed ways of killing Dumbledore could be stopped by a spell that even Neville could do when he was 11.

Dumbledore wasn't even killed by a ring...He attempted to destroy a ring that belonged to a very powerful dark wizard (one that could own Gandalf himself) and it happened to injure him.

This is never really going to go anywhere.

Am I the only person who thinks Gandalf?

I still say he should show Dumbledore his ring...

Which ring? The Ring of Fire? Pointless. The Horcrux? What would that accomplish? Dumbledore would just be like, "What is this shit, why are you showing me a retarded ring that I already cracked." Then he kills Gandalf.

Dumbledore wasn't even killed by a ring...He attempted to destroy a ring that belonged to a very powerful dark wizard (one that could own Gandalf himself) and it happened to injure him.

Yeah, this.

I don't know.

Gandalf could always just break Dumbledore's wand, rendering him powerless, then draw his sword and slice him up.

Wandless magic. Besides, don't you think Dumbledore has safeguards on his wand to protect it from physical and magical harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom