Reputation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure it is 900 for 8 and 1100 for 9.

I know that after a certain amount it goes up to 200 points per bar and I think that starts after 7 bars.

I was wondering who has the most rep. Can't tell by the bars, they max out at 11. Then I got the idea of sorting the member list by rep. There are a bunch of members maxed out on bars, but Master Jedi Atomic Rooster is at the top of the list. I'm not too surprised, I've only been here a couple months but it still amazes me how many people he jumps in and helps.

He really is a master!

I was wondering who has the most rep. Can't tell by the bars, they max out at 11. Then I got the idea of sorting the member list by rep. There are a bunch of members maxed out on bars, but Master Jedi Atomic Rooster is at the top of the list. I'm not too surprised, I've only been here a couple months but it still amazes me how many people he jumps in and helps.

He really is a master!

actually, 01001010 and him are running a pretty tight race. It was only like 2 weeks ago that AR pulled ahead...

actually, 01001010 and him are running a pretty tight race. It was only like 2 weeks ago that AR pulled ahead...

That is also impressive because 01001010 has a few thousand less posts! I guess that makes 01001010 a Binary Muppet Master! :D

I don't know about 01001010, but I know that Atomic Rooster belongs to a few other forums as well. So for him to be what I consider "top dog" (in a non-douchey way, I might add!) is pretty impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom