There's always the option to completely turn off images/avatars/signatures from the User CP if you prefer a less cluttered look.

Easy fix for this whole problem,
Users get 100*100
Thelis and the other mods are allowed to continue to exercise their privilege provided it doesn't disrupt the forums layout

Maybe an allowed increase of the files size?

I want to use this lol

0336971001247109447.gif

I don't mean to sound like a dick... but I am the only one suprised that Thelis's barbie thread didn't get closed. I thought CF didn't promote pirating?

it is closed now..

i think 100x100 limit for everyone, including mods, is fair.. but the file size could be increased to maybe 50/75kb

Easy fix for this whole problem,
Users get 100*100
Thelis and the other mods are allowed to continue to exercise their privilege provided it doesn't disrupt the forums layout

That's how it is on most forums.

I don't mean to sound like a dick... but I am the only one suprised that Thelis's barbie thread didn't get closed. I thought CF didn't promote pirating?

I am not sure when this thread became a free-forum discussion of my faults. Someone should rename it to: Thelis, a free-for-all.

You could have handled that issue with a PM, not with an off-topic post.

I used my default size of my avatar (100x100), and it seems to stick out, and not fit in. So I am going to wait for others to update theirs to 100x100 till I update mine.

Back
Top Bottom