Harry Potter 6 (Movie)

andrewmoquin

Banned
Just got back from the midnight showing and it was awesome!

I felt that it could'a used a little more intensity (and a pg13 rating) and a little less romance (blaming it on the twilight craze) but overall it was great.

Emma Watson was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't like how ginny kept popping up in every scene. And ron's thing with the other girl (name starts with an L but I'm drawing a blank) was blown out of proportion.

I loved how parts were kind of comical to counterbalance the fact that the plot is getting more mature. It kept the movie more inviting.

Parts of that might not make sense, I'm so tired Work in 5 hours, I'm looking forward to discussing though.

I highly recommend it. What'd you all think?
harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince.jpg

I don't know if I will see it in theater.
I might depending on if one of my friends wants to.
I will probably just end up seeing it like I do every potter movie.. On cinemax.

I like the books better, watched the first two movies, meh... but I'm too lazy to read, so I'm essentially screwed Harry Potter-wise.

I hate Harry Potter. The movies suck...the story sucks...and what else is there to say.

I do not understand how it is possible that Half Blood Prince got a PG rating when Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix both had PG-13 ratings.

In fact, here is my emotion illustrated in a simple comic:

Blank.jpg

lol thelis. I plan on seeing it in the next day or so I love Harry Potter, Books and all!

I mean sh*t look at my avatar lol

I love the books. I'm trying to get some friends to go to the movies with me. Also, our theater doesnt have it yet *sadface*

I love the books also! I've read all 7 of them! I plan on seeing the movie tonight. I've read that it is absolutely the best Harry Potter movie yet! Book 7 will be split into 2 movies that will debut in 2010 and 2011.

@OP: I do agree with you. Emma Watson does look gorgeous in the movie! Rumor is she wants to go for higher education at Harvard/Yale. She is very intelligent and I assume that's what makes her such a good actress for Hermione's role.

I love emma watson, I think she is pretty. Just something about her I am unsure.

Back
Top Bottom