CLEP tests?

superman22x

Golden Master
Did anyone take them before going into college? I am thinking about taking a couple... Maybe sociology and accounting... I am going into engineering, so those aren't really necessary credits, but extra credits never hurt.

Re: KLEP tests?

Changed the thread name.

Could you please elaborate on what exactly these CLEP tests entail? For some reason, I have never heard of them before. My interest is quite piqued.

Thanks

100 question test. Can get 0-12 credit hours per test. I think it's for only for High School students entering college, but I guess you could take one if you are in college and want to get some credit hours for basic classes.

Thanks

100 question test. Can get 0-12 credit hours per test. I think it's for only for High School students entering college, but I guess you could take one if you are in college and want to get some credit hours for basic classes.

I think you can take it to get out of some classes. But that might be the "clem".

Thanks

Is this more or less AP? Since I have no knowledge about these tests, I'd assume they vary by state.

Back
Top Bottom