Are you excited?

Iontheable

In Runtime
About any MMO's that are being developed?

I feel like the MMO world is in such disarray from WoW (Yes, I played)

I've also played a million other MMO's that had qualities that toppled WoW concepts and aesthetic values..

WoW is just so bland to the eye..its an insult to my i7 :)

So anyone looking forward to some large title? Preferably an MMO but I'm open to any online driven project.

Thanks~

Is that a two part question?

Yes, I am excited to see some other new MMO.

No, I do not know any specific projects.

Is that a two part question?

Yes, I am excited to see some other new MMO.

No, I do not know any specific projects.

It's a "save me from WoW" question :p

I got gladiator, even got to 2300's,

ie I Won.

And I want to be done with it! Ha

In due time, there will be immense advances in AI and World of Warcraft will become immensely dated.

Take, for example, Oregon Trail. In its time, it was an amazing, revolutionary game. Now, it is a relic.

Same thing will happen with WoW, give it time.

In due time, there will be immense advances in AI and World of Warcraft will become immensely dated.

Take, for example, Oregon Trail. In its time, it was an amazing, revolutionary game. Now, it is a relic.

Same thing will happen with WoW, give it time.

Oregon Trail was awesome...I always died of Dysentery somewhere around Kansas:p

Oregon Trail was awesome...I always died of Dysentery somewhere around Kansas:p

If Malaria didn't get me, I'd sink my raft 9/10.. I sucked at the rafting! Haha

Anywho, I'm pretty pumped for FF14...but 11 was such a let down and the game has a lot of similarities as I've read..I hope it isn't a let down..I've played every FF product there is(except for spin offs like Chains of Cerberus etc)

WoW needs to die faster, its a worthless game. I have top tiered items just like everyone else and I look identical to boot!

No skill!

Anyone looking forward to Aion?

I pre-ordered..wth..5 bucks..you get an extra minute of flight time right off the bat and a +experience item.

Back
Top Bottom