I have put in three years of moderating to CF and know this place inside and out.

You havent even been a member for 3 years :confused:

Anyhow i dont really see this as "out of control " to be honest as long as it dosent disrupt the layout of the pages which it dosent then i cant see a big deal here does anybody care to explain to me why this is currently a problem that we need a thread about ?

There are a few others aswell, the other one is that weird banshee creature (I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about) but I can't remember whos it was.

Mods having larger avatars sounds fine to me but the size of some new avatars he, personally I find extremely distracting.

i think "that weird banshee creature" you are talking about was also Thelis's avatar

To be honest i find some of the gif's that people set as avatars more distracting than an oversised avatar

i was actually asking a rehtorical question seeing as i cant see how it is now still too tall but if your serious then we obviously need to get Thelis to resise it

i was actually asking a rehtorical question seeing as i cant see how it is now still too tall but if your serious then we obviously need to get Thelis to resise it

Jesus Christ, forget about the whole damn thing. I'm not going to debate over a 176x241 graphic.

Your the one that was trying to argue it was still to tall im also saying why are we actually getting involved in a thread about it in the first place like you said earlier it could have beendealt with via pm

Back
Top Bottom