ABS Black Pearl (looking for owners) FAN Question

Iontheable

In Runtime
I can't find for the life of me, what size slots they have designated for the fans around this case. If anyone owns this could reply with the specifics I'd be most obliged!

I know of the two 120's that it is included with, I'll obviously toss those and grab some Scythe's, but I'm concerned with knowing the sizes of the top two vents.

Thanks!

Both Culexor and I own this case. Top two fans are 120MM, along with the rear exhaust. Front intake fan for the HDD section is 120MM, while the two exhaust fans above the PSU are 80MM.

Both Culexor and I own this case. Top two fans are 120MM, along with the rear exhaust. Front intake fan for the HDD section is 120MM, while the two exhaust fans above the PSU are 80MM.

Cabbs man you're the best!

I really appreciate it!! I'm just curious how you have your fan situation setup, how is that fan controller on the case? I see that its four channels so I was thinking about running my top two 120's and 80's on the controller and then possibly leave my others max'd.

Thanks Again

No problem.

I have two Scythe Kama bays in the optical drive bays bringing air in. I have my fan controller hooked up to those intake fans along with the lower 120MM HDD intake fan. It works fine, but it doesn't remember settings when you shut it down. All my other fans are just running at max speed, most of them are 1,000 RPM except for the top 1200 RPM exhaust fan.

You can see the Kama Bays in this pic.

IMG_4288.jpg

They're 120MM. Temps are pretty good, especially on the GPU side. My CPU runs a little warm, but it's been like that no matter what I've done. The sensor sticks at 37* and won't read anything below it, so that might have something to do with it.

Ah, just found the 120 Bay Fans..those are sweet!! Too bad black is out of stock >,<

Well man, I'm sold, I've been looking at this case for a while..I'm going to make it into a wind tunnel!! Muhaha

Thanks Again Bro..I'll be in the Black Pearl Members Only Lounge shortly ;)

No problem.

I have two Scythe Kama bays in the optical drive bays bringing air in. I have my fan controller hooked up to those intake fans along with the lower 120MM HDD intake fan. It works fine, but it doesn't remember settings when you shut it down. All my other fans are just running at max speed, most of them are 1,000 RPM except for the top 1200 RPM exhaust fan.

You can see the Kama Bays in this pic.

IMG_4288.jpg

Is that a Xigmatek S1283 ? The Big Boy :)

Back
Top Bottom