b3Alj2.png

So the limitations are set across the board. You're just using the moderator control panel to edit settings.

My avatar does not even disrupt the format of the forum. The tables all stay the same width, thus there are no noticeable discrepancies.
Strong ninja edit :D It did until you resized it later on.

Strong ninja edit :D It did until you resized it later on.

I edited it to fit within the table yesterday as per request of 01001010 and Atomic Rooster.

I tried hard on that edit, glad you liked it.

I doubt it was a right or a privilege. Most likely a loophole in order to get through the original limitations.

Listen, I respect you and your clear-headed attitude, but please do not slander my reputation.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines right as:

2: something to which one has a just claim: as a: the power or privilege to which one is justly entitled <voting rights> <his right to decide>

As moderators are able to change their avatars through the moderator control panel, it is their right.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines privilege as:

: a right or immunity granted as a peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor ; especially : such a right or immunity attached specifically to a position or an office

Having a larger avatar is certainly a benefit, advantage or favor. It is given to moderators, who do in fact hold that aforementioned position of power.

I am very careful with the words that I choose.

100px^2 seems to be fine by me...

And I think that we would get more users if CF was "Updated" a bit.

Also, can you do ONE thing for me... Make the Cookie that is set be valid for both www.computerfourms.org and computerforums.org.... It's not hard to do, and it would make things a HELL of a lot easier... ¬_¬

Back
Top Bottom