Random Chit Chat

I've used that Spam image many times on this forum before I was a mod. I would report the thread, and post that in it.

Now I just delete the offending posts. ;)

Not sure why you were surprised. I have never been to a hotel that offers internet service as a complimentary service. There's always a fee associated with everything.

I am staying at an Fairfield by Marriott, and they offer complimentary breakfast and high speed internet. With my mom's employee discount, 1 room is $30. Don't know if this is an cheap hotel or not, but I think it's pretty nice.

I stayed at a hotel in chicago with complimentary wifi. every 30 seconds it disconnects for 5 seconds or so. Not too bad when browsing, mmorpgs, omfg logging in every 30 seconds is freaking unbearable.

Nice. Well, I was 5 stories up from the lobby and you were intended to go down there and buy their 6$ coffee...

I am staying at an Fairfield by Marriott, and they offer complimentary breakfast and high speed internet. With my mom's employee discount, 1 room is $30. Don't know if this is an cheap hotel or not, but I think it's pretty nice.

I like Fairfields. We always used to stay at one in the Twin Cities when we would go up there for a weekend or something. They were always nice and not too expensive.

They are too expensive for us.
My dad will never stay at any hotel over $100/night, so we are always at like motel 6, super 8, travelodge, something of the sort. Occasionally Holiday inn if I can find a coupon.

They all have free wireless.

My dad has back problems so I can't count the number of times we've been in a hotel, got a room, and then got a refund because the bed's sucked or it was unclean. Stupid. We were literally at 3 different hotels one day until we found one that was decent. And they weren't real cheap either...like $120/night or so and they were either disgusting or had horrid beds. We usually have luck with AmericInn, Fairfield, and Country Inn & Suites...the latter being the most expensive, but the nicest.

Back
Top Bottom