Im Tired Of Jackasses

essentialx3

In Runtime
(i changed the names in my story)
[rant]
Anybody else with me? I hate when people screw up your life. My best friend *alyssa* is by far the nicest girl you will ever meet. Shes not insanely hot, but pretty, she wears clothes that COVER WHAT NEEDS TO BE COVERED. She is so nice. And then I was hanging out with my friend *jack* hung out with me. He is such a jackass. I cant stand him. He finds out i like *alyssa* and starts pretending to be friends with her. She fell for it and he took advantage of her. (as in having her going about being friends. And then i don't want her to get mad, so i explain it, and im apologizing up and down on behalf of her, then i get this text:
*alyssa* said:
don't worry about it, people do this kind of stuff to me all the time
I don't think i ever felt worse. I am so upset. She is my best friend. we do everything together. She basiclly lives at my house (and all you pervs who were going to comment on that, please don't). I love her, she is my best friend and an ass that i barely know is NOT going to mess that up on me. I'll take care of *jack*, what should i say to *alyssa* to make her feel better?
[/rant]

Someone pretended to be friends with his best friend and then that person took advantage of her.

(i changed the names in my story)
[rant]
Shes not insanely hot, but pretty, she wears clothes that COVER WHAT NEEDS TO BE COVERED.

*snore*

my friend *jack*
He is such a jackass. I cant stand him.

What?

She fell for it and he took advantage of her.

What a man.

She basiclly lives at my house

Get it, son.

I'll take care of *jack*

Stupid.

what should i say to *alyssa* to make her feel better?

"Let's get married."

Sounds like jealousy to me

This.

We got a word for this one son, it's called "Oneites".
You going ga-ga over this chick and it's unhealthy. As for *Jack*, I know just the type. You could either kick his ass, but that could put the sympathy card in his favor.. You could play it cool, but she might think that's cold.. But really since you've told her about *Jack's* ******-up-ed-ness, I say move on from the situation.
As for *alysa*, (tap that) Take two steeps away. Do not crowed her or she will feel smothered. And that's not good. Your friends, and that is good. (Although you might very well have slipped into the "just friends hell")
In short, if it doesn't bother her, don't let it bother you. You have your own life to live!

Back
Top Bottom