Am I the only one...

Thelis

Golden Master
Who does not use any firewall/anti-virus software? I've been using my computer heavily for the past for years, and never once have I ever experienced any problems with spyware or malware.

I run a quick scan every three months or so, but they never show anything wrong.

Anyways, am I the only one that utilized a computer in that fashion?

Who does not use any firewall/anti-virus software? I've been using my computer heavily for the past for years, and never once have I ever experienced any problems with spyware or malware.

I run a quick scan every three months or so, but they never show anything wrong.

Anyways, am I the only one that utilized a computer in that fashion?

I don't use any either.

I've asked my friends, and none of them seem to use any internet protection security either. It seems to me as if a person is more or less computer knowledgeable, they aren't really at a risk of a virus infection.

I've asked my friends, and none of them seem to use any internet protection security either. It seems to me as if a person is more or less computer knowledgeable, they aren't really at a risk of a virus infection.

I'm using Mac OS, so I guess it's a different story for me personally. I've tried some anti-virus solutions, but they're just too complicated to use on a daily basis. Until the need for it arises, I'm fine with using nothing.

Back
Top Bottom