Random Chit Chat

A little search was all it took to find your answer: http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=87500

I guess Thelis was right...maybe you shoulda just PB'd him since he said he wasn't coming back. Haha.

Well I think it says something that he was polite about it, and didn't start cussing people out or anything like that.

But he made a goodbye thread...

EDIT: Wow, so on another note, T-MAN negged me for my spam pic I posted in that other idiots spam thread this morning. Wow. That's epicly retarded, if I do say so myself. I've seen tons of other members post pictures of "spam" in spam threads. IIRC, 01001010 did a while back (sorry if I am wrong! or maybe it was AR??). I'm not calling him out to get negged too, I'm just saying, if you're going to neg one, neg us all for God's sake. Pathetic.

[/Extremely pissed off rant]

T-MAN neg repped your for posting in a "spam" thread? That's a little over the top. . .

golden_honey_spam.jpg

There is an app made by Meebo, as well as an app called "Hi MSN", which is in Beta.

What's your Google Talk address? Mine is in the User Location thingie, on the left

<-----

i addded your google talk address

I'm sure Rohan will explain to us if he feels it's necessary. Don't get too wrapped up in it.

Again, Thelis, your avatar is extremely large. Must be a mod thing.

Back
Top Bottom