Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer.

I was under the impression that his youngest son had been named as his successor now but that isnt necesserily good news as his youngest son has been described as having the same political views and explosive temper so i doubt his death will really mean much change if anything with someone inexperienced and prone to temper tantrums in place things could get worse
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8078324.stm

Although apparently Kim Jongs brother in law has threatedned to take power from any of kim jongs sons who are given power so who knows what could happen there

Coming out of retirement for one post only...

It's a total fucking mess as he hasn't named a proper successor and the country is in meltdown, with apparently the top-tier ultra-privileged military Generals getting fed up of how screwed the place is. There's about five people officially named as contenders, but how many others waiting in the wings to jockey for the job nobody really knows.

The nukes are probably just a way of keeping the US out of the picture while power is transferred, in case the US establishment and the ROK military saw it fit to wipe NK off the map while their leader is at his weakest. It's a bit of a coincidence that the missile program magically reappears at the time where Kim Jong-Il's health is believed to be in serious jeopardy.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's near the end and the NK authorities are keeping it all under wraps from the population until they have everything worked out behind the scenes. It's a very, very strange country indeed.

Stay please.

good stuff lol

this is my face

SuccessfulTrollIRL.png

Back
Top Bottom