Swine flu..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Well.. i have it, and it isnt fun.. apparently its spreading pretty quick over here.. whats it like in the US/wherever other people are from?
Im just hoping the tamiflu stuff kicks in quickly..

Well.. i have it, and it isnt fun.. apparently its spreading pretty quick over here.. whats it like in the US/wherever other people are from?

Just recently a dozen or so US Air Force Academy Cadets were confirmed to have contracted Swine Flu. I live right next to the Air Force Academy. It seems as though Swine Flu is developing yet another strong hold.

Just recently a dozen or so US Air Force Academy Cadets were confirmed to have contracted Swine Flu. I live right next to the Air Force Academy. It seems as though Swine Flu is developing yet another strong hold.

Oh... Well that's just GREAT! We're all gonna fricken DIE!!

It's having it's ups and downs but I don't think it's as lethal as the regular flu so all In all everything should be ok.

Regular flu kills a lot more people.. Regular flu can kill an otherwise perfectly healthy person with a clean bill of health. Swine flu on the other hand has only killed people with pre-existing medical conditions from what I have noticed.

Pull through it, Mark! I'm sure you'll be fine!

Wow, so how did you get diagnosed, did you come into contact with someone who had it?

Hope you feel better soon!

went to the docs, and they diagnosed me, and gave me tamiflu to try to get rid of it.
i think it was from one of the two friends i know who have it, but not really sure..

cheers, so do i.. i feel completely out of it atm.. lol..

Sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully you get well soon!
I have heard about a couple of places near me getting it a while back. But nothing came out of them.

Hell... I took a girl on a date then we watched the sunset at the playground at the school that was hit with a bunch of cases. Neither of us have gotten sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom