What's better?

2005-Ford-Mustang-GT-Race-Car-Daytona-Testing-F-1280x960.jpg

As soon as ford wises up and puts independent suspension in the back I'll own one.
They do. Mustang Cobra. Ford did that about 15 years ago. The common Mustang uses a live axle, because for drag racing, the mustangs primary use, a live axle is better. But for the smaller crowd, like yourself, that are interested in circuit and whatnot, they have an option. The Mustang Cobras have a bit more power(different heads, and intake. Also available on the Ford Explorer) and IRS, plus some other suspension tuning. And you can buy an IRS kit for a Mustang from aftermarket places. Cobra conversion kit. Cobras are really great cars.

That's dumb to have a 1900 hp car and only drag with it. Vipers are really light and good around turns and suck on straights

I drove a viper on a track day a little while back and the front is so long you can't see where it finishes and you don't have a clue where the front tyres are so you can end up putting them on the grass instead of a rumble strip. That being said they are very cool cars, just not on twisty circuits.

I wondered how long it'd be before someone posted a veyron - AMAZING car. However you look at that, it's impossible to deny how much of a mechanical and technical masterpiece that thing is!

They do. Mustang Cobra. Ford did that about 15 years ago. The common Mustang uses a live axle, because for drag racing, the mustangs primary use, a live axle is better. But for the smaller crowd, like yourself, that are interested in circuit and whatnot, they have an option. The Mustang Cobras have a bit more power(different heads, and intake. Also available on the Ford Explorer) and IRS, plus some other suspension tuning. And you can buy an IRS kit for a Mustang from aftermarket places. Cobra conversion kit. Cobras are really great cars.

The cobra has more power than the Gt500? (540hp and however much torque it makes (450+))

My 'I wish I had this car to drive':
Stingray.jpg

My 'I wish I had this car to show off':
640x48020692035020ss.jpg

My 'I wish I had this car to sit in my driveway':
sexy-car.jpg

My 'I just wish I had this car':
ST5077Shelby-Mustang-GT500-Posters.jpg

Back
Top Bottom