Page cannot be displayed keeps showing up

alright i uninstalled ie 8 then uninstalled ff then ran my avg and malware... found nothing.. then tried using ie 7 but i still have the same problem.. installed ff lastest version and still had the same problem..

any suggestions now?

its geting worse now, requiring like 10 refreshes before the page loads.

alright i uninstalled ie 8 then uninstalled ff then ran my avg and malware... found nothing.. then tried using ie 7 but i still have the same problem.. installed ff lastest version and still had the same problem..

any suggestions now?

its geting worse now, requiring like 10 refreshes before the page loads.

Have you tried a different ethernet cable and/or different jack/port on your router?

im running my desktop wirelessly...

just tested my other computer connected by ethernet.. loaded up 10 pages and only 6 of them loaded with the other 4 requiring refreshes... so its got to be an error with my isp, modem or router...

now im 75%sure its a router error

ive tired reseting my router to factory settings but it still has the error... any suggestions?

can someone give me a hand 2day... ive had this problem for so long im so lostt.

alright now ive tried disabling my firewall on my router, updating the firmware on my router and still no luck
altoough when the page does load it loads heaps quicker
but the page cannot be displayed still comes up.
ive ran the internet directly from my modem and it works fine, but through the router its fucked

Back
Top Bottom