Random Chit Chat

Huh.
OK thanks.
I guess thats what I'll use.
Hopefully my CPU will finally come tomorrow, so I can try it out.
The x1300 pro seems to actually do a pretty good job, even for gaming.

Please Say Torrent Flux Is a program i can install onto a server and use it to be a permanent torrent box? And that i will run with very low specs? Doesnt need much hardrive space?

Torrentflux is written in PHP. You need a linux box which has a web server (Lighttpd doesnt use much memory/cpu), a DB server (mySQL or Postgresql, PGSQL uses less CPU/Memory) and PHP.

The script it's self uses 2.5MB.

What spec's are the machine you'd install it on?

I'd install it on my thing client:

-1Ghz CPU (Either VIA or Celeron?)
-320mb SDRAM
-256mb SSD

Can i configure it to save my files to an external hardrive? Can i install it on a Flash Drive?

I Like FreeNAS but everytime i turn the thin client off it loses my torrents :(

Also DSL Doesnt work for some reason,one the torrent download is bigger than the RAM Install (Or was it te hardrive?) it stopped downloading even though i had uTorrent (Through WINE using the WebUI) Set to download to my external.

On Another Note:Toilet training a puppy is a bitch.My Carpet is not a toilet :(. Any tips?

For training a puppy, I used to keep mine locked in the kitchen. You need to let him know when he does something wrong. Scold it and show it what it has done. (this actually works) Generally dogs will try hard to impress their owners, so this usually works. Be sure it has a lot of chances to go out, and go out with it sometimes and reward it or going outside.

Other than that, you will need to be patient, it will take a bit of time for it to learn everything.

Oh yeah............
My CPU is supposed to come today.
It got lost in the mail, and went on a tour of the country, but it says out for delivery in Port Allen, LA.

Hey WTF happened?

I go on vacation, and get back and Rohan is banned?!

Well for all those who saw my recent thread i decided to bite the bullet and get a new phone today
Decided to go with the tmobile G1(htc dream) best of both worlds touch screen and keyboard

Back
Top Bottom