converting file to iso

mechanicforme

Beta member
ok guys so i have a usb to network port adapter that i use to service computers that dont have pxe bootable network cards but the boot file is on a floppy and seeing how computers arent using floppy anymore these days what i want to do is take the file off of the floppy and convert it to iso so that i can load it onto a copy of the ultimate boot cd. So i used winimage to open and read the floppy so when i did that the file was a mba file which i have never seen before so i went about and tryed to convert it to an image file so that i could open it in winimage and add it to the images dir in the ultimate boot cd so i did, then i burnt it to iso onto a cd stuck that bad boy in and tryed to boot and guess what no go so if you guys can give me some pointers on how to do this cuz im just taking a shot in the dark here haha.

Download the trial version of PowerISO and load the files into that program. Look at the bottom of the interface and it should say "bootable image." If it doesn't, you're going to have to make it bootable. Try that first.

Download the trial version of PowerISO and load the files into that program. Look at the bottom of the interface and it should say "bootable image." If it doesn't, you're going to have to make it bootable. Try that first.

You don't need to download a trial version of anything there are a lot of good free software programs out there. I would recommend that you take a look at cdburnerxp It will create and burn isos for you without any cost.

Cheers!

ok guys tryed those programs still nothing it wont boot maybe its the mba file idk what is an mba file and can you convert it to an image, maybe i should just try to make a bootable cd by itself so how should i go about converting this floppy to an iso bootble cd?

Back
Top Bottom