need new DDR3 help please???

no need to calm down mate, all is calm :)

but yeah, i usually have DW, PS3, LR2.4, itunes, a movie sometimes, utorrent, firefox with 10 tabs plus a few other small progs open almost ALL THE TIME, so having that extra bit of RAM is going to feel sweet :)
and occasionally i'll have pinnacle 12.1 ultimate open as well.

AND, i have 2 x 24" monitors running as well.

no need to calm down mate, all is calm :)

but yeah, i usually have DW, PS3, LR2.4, itunes, a movie sometimes, utorrent, firefox with 10 tabs plus a few other small progs open almost ALL THE TIME, so having that extra bit of RAM is going to feel sweet :)

AND, i have 2 x 24" monitors running as well.

Dope man, more power to ya!

Literally!

Ps..my second 24'' is going to have wait a while :(

2 24 inchers is seriously awesome!!!! i highly recommend it, especially if you multi task all the time!
good luck and thanks everyone for the advice....gonna get the OCZ platinum 1333MHz 3x2gb RAM next week :)

happy times!

So I wasn't looking to start a pissing match, put your epeens away :p

No one is starting an argument. We're just hearing all sides. Just because you say that he doesn't need it doesn't make you any more correct than anyone else.

If you've got the cash to burn, f*** it, go with 12 gb's, one day, you may need it.

I would edit that before a mod does if I were you.

If you've got the cash, got for another 6GB kit if you want. It's all up to you!

Back
Top Bottom