We7: Free Music Streaming

Kage

Golden Master
Has anyone heard of this site?:

http://www.we7.com

Its basically a site for buying MP3's, and MP3 albums, BUT, unlike many sites, you can stream any full song, from any albums you want, from any artists listed on the site (quite a few I assure you); Just run a search to check if your favourite artists are listed. Songs go from the likes of 48p to 70 odd pence a track, and albums around £6-£10. Shame they just offer MP3 again though, but at least its 320Kbps

There is no limit to how many you can stream, and the artists even get paid for you streaming them.

Quality of the streams are pretty impressive too! They stream at 192Kbps :)

Catch? There is a 2-4 second or so ad at the start of every song (how they get paid), but it doesn't bother me in the slightest!

If you make an account, you can make your own playlists, and even have a chance of winning money, if yours is listened to the most in a week, and after listening to a certain amount of songs, you get the chance of a ad free day. Plus, if you are an artist, you can upload your own music too.

Its backed by Peter Gabriel (surely you've heard of him), so its a good thing indeed :)

Plus, I'm in the UK and can use it. Thats pure win. Beats using Youtube to stream songs.

That is actually pretty cool , love how it lets you make a playlist as well . And honestly i dont mind the ads its just like listening to the music on the radio that way

its ok for when im on my laptop because i dont have my music library on here

Back
Top Bottom