Random Chit Chat

It's why I've been trying really hard lately to rep the people that deserve it. More or less newer members who have really been contributing. I know a lot of you think the rep system is stupid and doesn't matter, but when I was a new member, I took those with higher reps advice more seriously than those who didn't have as much (like less than 3 or 4 bars). And there are people here that are knowledgeable enough that should have 3 or 4 bars but only have 1 or 2; so I rep them when appropriate. But I also rep members that have a crap load, too...like Neo ^^.

Rep is like having an infinite supply of money. It only has value when you spend it. It costs nothing to give it, but has value to others. I look for good posts to give Rep every day!

Gonna go on a road trip tomorrow with my family. Our destination is Mount Rushmore as recommended by sniperviper21. Gonna be gone for about 3 days, coming back on Wednesday. But I think the hotel should have WiFi.

Dude, That's awesome. Congrats!

Wow. The US has less than 5 times the population of the UK. I allways thought that it was more like 50!

Back
Top Bottom