So I have been dianosed with IBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Yep, the doctor finally confirmed my belief. Im kinda sad because now I have to cut Mt. Dew totally out of my diet and eat fiber one instead. :( I feel like im 40... :(

Nice! Now you can get medical marijuana! Better than Mountain Dew!
Hopefully you live in one of these states:

• Alaska
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Montana
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Oregon
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • Washington

Just don't smoke more than 10 joints a day according to the site root posted haha.

Nice! Now you can get medical marijuana! Better than Mountain Dew!
Hopefully you live in one of these states:

• Alaska
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Montana
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Oregon
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • Washington

Just don't smoke more than 10 joints a day according to the site root posted haha.

And New Jersey

I have IBS too. I've been living with it since around college.

Fiber doesn't do me any good though; it worsens it, and causes it to happen more frequently. Same with cheese, etc, and ESPECIALLY if I'm tired.
If I don't get enough sleep, and I feel tired in the morning when I get up, I have to be very careful with what I eat/do.
Mines only acute IBS though, but when it hits, it hits. I can be feeling quite bad with it.
It sucks I know :(

Imodium tends to control mine to a certain extent however, but not all the time.

But, even though the doctor has said I probably do have it, I haven't been diagnosed with having it officially. How does that work?

I'm thinking of having a scan done on my entire digestive system though, as I think something else is up with me, and its not just that.

We'll live through it, eh?

You want sympathy from me?! I have had IBS since I was born. It isn't TOO bad. It just sucks. Have fun! =D

Yeah, the fiber I think is making me sicker. In the morning I cant eat anything or it will strike hard. It doesn't just suck for me... I play a ton of sports and I have to miss alot events over it. Basketball, Track meets, Cross Country, I'm the lead Bass Guitarist in our band. And imodium does nothing for me. Hopefully that will change though, I have been prescribed with hyomax and it helps. But we will see for how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom