What's better?

I saw a video of a 1900hp Viper running the 1/4. Vipers are meant to go in a straight line, nothing more. It ran 7.99 with 1900hp. That is an epic failure. Didn't spin the tires even.
No, that is not an "epic failure". What you saw was an incredible run on street tires. Do you have any idea how hard it is to launch a 1900hp car without spinning the tires? That will also tell you how hard that engine pulled after he got the thing rolling from a soft start.

A shitty Japanese pile of junk and a piece of magnificent German engineering.

Yell at me all you want, but I will stand by my statement.
The supra is a great cheap car. And has a really great engine. What you say makes you look like a newb... I am a strong muscle car fan, but I will not talk bad about a Supra, it's really a great rice burner car.

No, that is not an "epic failure". What you saw was an incredible run on street tires. Do you have any idea how hard it is to launch a 1900hp car without spinning the tires? That will also tell you how hard that engine pulled after he got the thing rolling from a soft start.
No. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBEeo6l3a6s Drag Slicks. Not that hard to launch them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8e_dwmhSus

That is a fast car.

That's dumb to have a 1900 hp car and only drag with it. Vipers are really light and good around turns and suck on straights

No, look at the nose on a Viper. It sticks out so far, they are terrible at turning. It's a massive 8.xL V10 sitting up there, making 600hp. They are more made to go in a straight line then anything. If you want a cheap car that handle great, and is fast as hell... Z06 or ZR1. GT500 isn't bad, but vettes are better.

If you buy a vet you get more bang for your buck but here are my choices.

1967 GTO
gto1.jpg

1970 Chevelle SS
blkchevdsfrt454.jpg

Veyron
bugatti_veyron_in_square_low-res.jpg

1969 Camaro
5604-1969-Chevrolet-Camaro.jpg

Lamborghini Reventon
lamborghini-reventon.jpg

and of course you have to have the Shelby GT500 Eleanor 1967 in there from Gone in 60 Seconds.

That's dumb to have a 1900 hp car and only drag with it. Vipers are really light and good around turns and suck on straights

You, sir, are failing in this thread. I'm not quite sure you are a true car enthusiast if you are saying things like this. Any stock Viper will SUCK on a race track because of how long the front end is, I mean, for God's sake, you sit basically on the rear axle. Any Viper you see going around a track is a heavily modified car that you probably shouldn't even call a Viper anymore 'cuz I can guarantee there won't me much left of the stock vehicle. Plus, I don't understand where you are coming from up there. Are you saying you should put a 1900HP car on the track? You are f-in kidding me right? I'd LOVE to see that happen...LOVE. Bah. I can't argue with ill informed people. It ticks me off too much.

Back
Top Bottom