What's better?

kamlaaaaamboerghini lkagalardo

What I think he's trying to say is this:

lamborghini_gallardo.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo

my girlfriends dad collects classic cars, and he has new ferraris and hates them. They are all classy and for the price the hp sucks. So he went out and bought a viper, that thing is so sweet to drive in. Those old classic American muscle cars are good, but they are made to be more than they are. They are extremely heavy cars with op engines that cant make a turn at all. So they race quarter miles and thats it. A good car is one with power that can at least make a turn without having to drop back into first gear for fear of losing traction.

trust me i have, they are loud and i that doesnt bother me, but when you want to race a circuit and you cant take those turns, vipers, and old ferraris will smoke you. Go to significantcars.com those are the cars he has. It isn't completely updated right now. But i have been in his old mustanges, chevys, ferraris, vipers, lambo, rolls royce, mercedes, etc.. and muscle cars are not worth the money people pay for them and they have way too much hype going for them

someone said something about a v8, try going into a viper with a v12 and race that against a v8 mustang or chevy

That's odd. When I was a kid, I remember watching Camaros, Mustangs and Challengers running circuits such as Watkins Glen, Riverside Raceway and Sebring.

They were going in circles with slight curves, not real racing. Indy 500 isn't real racing and yet there is a whole event for it and its out of control. Those we rent real races just cares going in circles. Take your cars to old country roads and light them up

Hemp, old muscle cars + weight + motors isn't what makes them suck on the track. It's the suspension. They don't come off the factory floor ready to race a circuit...duh. It's American muscle, not a formula one car. That's why, as AR just said, they race circuits, too...except with tuned suspension. It makes all the difference. And Vipers? Seriously? I've seen them race stock on a circuit track...they SUCK. Period. Way to much power...spinning tires and poor traction. Foreign jobs don't count. Contrary to what you say, I wouldn't "waste" my money on THEM. Plus, muscle cars really don't cost that much. Especially if you do the fixing up. My 1984 Camaro Z-28 cost me $2,500 and it had no rust and had under 100K. I've put about $6,000 in the motor and probably $1,000-$1,500 into the interior. It's amazing, and that's only around $10,000 I spent on it over about 4 years.

I can only assume that hemp has never seen Watkins Glen, Sebring or Riverside Raceway?

EDITED for my mixup of two tracks (I mixed up Laguna Seca and Watkins hahaha..it's been a while since I play Gran Turismo :p) But here's a turn by turn of Watkins..

And turn by turn of Sebring (seriously, how does not seem challenging to you hemp?)..kinda crappy quality, but all I could find.

(For you that read this before my edit, this is the turn at Laguna I was talking about)

Back
Top Bottom