FS: Xbox 360 system with 120GB hard drive

I want to buy it.

But you understand it doesn't come with a controller, because it was sold seperately. Still want to buy?

I just noticed sanilbd just registered yesterday and seems to be from the U.K. I smell scammer.

While he may be a scammer, being from the UK doesnt increase the likelihood ;)

Although it's a bit weird that he has that link in his sig, and that he's had only the one post.

While he may be a scammer, being from the UK doesnt increase the likelihood ;)

Although it's a bit weird that he has that link in his sig, and that he's had only the one post.

Oh no, I didn't mean that all scammers are from the UK. Althought the U.S. has their own fare share of scammers, most of them come from Nigeria, but most of them claim to work or study in the UK, but want stuff shipped to Nigeria. Atleast, that's the story I hear from the Nigerian scammers.

Yeah,The Work OR Live in the UK/US/Europe and they want it shipped to there relative/disabled relative/dyeing relative for a birthday/anniversary and they will pay you by citibank/wester union but they wont 'pay' you until after its shipped.

It's happend to me ALOT on eBay :D.

Besides,a quick google search reveals....

My brother may be interested... What all is included now? Everything but the controller right? And is that your name in permanent marker, lol?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Clear-...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1199|293:1|294:50

If I did get, totally getting this replacement case. Tis gaming epix.

Yes, everything is included except the controller. No, I did not write on the Xbox console. I put my name on a piece of paper and placed that paper on the Xbox. Don't be silly, I'd never use permanent marker on an Xbox. :p

Back
Top Bottom