Random Chit Chat

Dont you just hate it when people dont do what they say they are going to do?

I've done a LOT of web work for this bloke, over the past month or so. He keeps saying that he's going to pay me, and he keeps putting it off. I went there today, and his wife said that he wasnt at work, because he was "tired".

If he's having financial difficulty's or whatever, then he should just tell me - i'd still work for him. But at the moment, I just feel like he's fu**ing me around... and I was going to order my processor today!

[/RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!]

Procrastinator eh?

I didnt work this week cos i went away for the first half.My boss said she would pay last weeks pay this week,still havnt seen the money.

I Was gonna order meh' DS Lite >:-(

[/RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!]

happy-plane-pic.jpg

Well ill just stick to SFII Turbo :D

Haha, yeah. Sometimes I regret getting SFIV for PC since I already had the 360 version. But I was going to get the Fightpad anyways ($40), and the bundle was $60, so I considered that I got SFIV for PC for $20. That's only about 3 months of LIVE. So I am like eh for now. It's fun to fight people online till you meet an spammer, thats when I stop and find another person.

i have to work 10 hours today, 8:00am-6:00pm its 7:20am im mad tired...

Back when I was 16, I had to work at an Chinese buffet that my dad told me to. I had to work about 12-14 hours a day for 4 days straight till I told my boss my leg was tired and I needed an day off (got called to work to work full day again after). When there are no customers or not busy, they tell me to go into the kitchen to do small work like wrap Wonton. I had to sneak to the bathroom to take a break. As for lunch and Dinner, I can only eat what was left in the buffet table, and most of the time, its empty. I only got paid like $70 for the whole day, I was paid by tips that I have to share with every other waiter that worked there. I told my parents I don't like working at an Chinese restaurant anymore.

wheres that post about tha tone member whoi wanted to sell his ipod touch?

how much do you want for it?
does it work?
any scratches?
does the screen work good?
do u have any pics?
does the battery hold a god charge?

Back
Top Bottom