Random Chit Chat

I dunno whats worse... having to sit in a car for 9 hours (and drive for 3 of those) with my brother who is gonna bitch about me (and my driving even though he is a moron when it comes to anything about driving) and talk about how this vacation is all about him, and he is the reason we are there and how we should kiss his ass and bow down to him because he is the savior of the family, or missing a 3 day trip to the beach, but also missing having to sit through some of his baseball games... which I'll hate.

So what do you guys think? If I stay home I'll have the chance to hang out with my friends, and my dog willn't go physco.

I might. Would probably be more fun. We have a beach here, and I don't have to sit in a cramped ass truck for 9 hours. Its a big truck, but once you put 5 people in, are picking up a 6th at the airport 1 hour away from your destination, and your family is a bunch of prissies who are afraid to put their luggage in the bed because its fragile, its gets cramped really fast. Especially when you can't sit in the rear row of seats because your legs are too long.

Nah, I can never afford an good fightstick. The only one I found good enough was $150, and thats out of my price range. So I am going to stick with my 360/Madcatz fightpad.
I'm also getting owned my newbs that plays defensively, they dont do anything until I get close enough. Which is pretty sad... :(

Back
Top Bottom