CPU Cooler

It doesn't look like it. AM3 isn't listed as being supported. However, wait for someone else to confirm/deny this as I do know there are a lot of similarities between the AM2+ and AM3 sockets. Atomic Rooster would definitely know...he might be around somewhere...

It doesn't look like it. AM3 isn't listed as being supported. However, wait for someone else to confirm/deny this as I do know there are a lot of similarities between the AM2+ and AM3 sockets. Atomic Rooster would definitely know...he might be around somewhere...

Do You Think You Can Find Me A Pretty Bad A$$ One

Yes, that will fit fine on your motherboard. The cooler says it's compatible with socket AM2 and AM2+. Sockets AM2?AM2+ and AM3 are physically the same size and use the same mounting points.

Do you want a cooler that just looks "bad a$$", or one that cools extremely well?

Yes, that will fit fine on your motherboard. The cooler says it's compatible with socket AM2 and AM2+. Sockets AM2?AM2+ and AM3 are physically the same size and use the same mounting points.

Do you want a cooler that just looks "bad a$$", or one that cools extremely well?

Both

Back
Top Bottom