Opinions on Drinking(Not age related)

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, first off, I don't want this to be age related, as in, nothing about drinking age.

So what do you think? Drinking is OK in moderation? Get drunk out of your mind at every party, and every chance possible? Don't drink at all?

My friend has never drank before, and then went crazy at a family fishing trip... He mixed drinks, and puked like 3 times, or so he says...

We recently went on a camping trip. 7 of us total, and we had 48 beers for two nights. The kid above had like 2 sips of a beer before passing it off to me on the second night, and none the first. He said if we were staying a third night, and had hard liqour he would get totally wasted...

Today I talked to him and said getting wasted all the time is stupid, imo.

Drinking in moderation is what I think is alright. As in, buzzed, slightly drunk, but not to the point of not remembering, or puking.
On that same camping trip, I had 5 beers the first night, and 7 the second. I wasn't drunk, buzzed though.

I told my friend it's WAYYY too easy to become hooked. He said he had too much to lose, so he would never become hooked. I told him about the guys I met in Detroit who vowed never to drink because of alcoholic parents(just like my friends parents, and he also vowed never to drink) and by 21, they were drinking when they woke up every morning, dealing drugs, and doing crack with every penny they made.

So, what are your opinions on alcohol?

Get drunk out of your mind at every party, and every chance possible.

And by party I mean Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, from 8PM-4AM, and Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1PM till 5AM.

I drink to oblivion on a friday night to relax after a weeks work, I try to avoid drinking all other days.

I binge drink responsibly (is there such a thing??? LOL)

You have to realise I've had a fair bit of experience with "Alcohol Intake Management" in my 49 years, not all of it was pretty and I know I can not drink hard alcohol so I limit myself to beer.

That's my management strategy

:D

Get shitfaced on fridays

lmfao

I drink to oblivion on a friday night to relax after a weeks work, I try to avoid drinking all other days.

I binge drink responsibly (is there such a thing??? LOL)

You have to realise I've had a fair bit of experience with "Alcohol Intake Management" in my 49 years, not all of it was pretty and I know I can not drink hard alcohol so I limit myself to beer.

That's my management strategy

:D

Get shitfaced on fridays

lmfao

It is my opinion that the more hard liquor you drink, the easier it becomes.

Train well.

lol

I have the "Addictive gene"

I would quickly end up as a "down and out" if I resorted to hard alcohol.

I know my limits ;)

6.5% beer is good though

;)

Some people do it because it makes them feel good, to forget about their lives. This is when it is dangerous I think. When in Detroit, I saw a bunch of people freak out at a soup kitchen when a man had a seizure. It wasn't really a seizure though. He was on a lack of suger. A recovering alcoholic.
I just saw too many people addicted to ever want to go that far.

But the thing about alcohol, it doesn't make you feel good, it makes you not feel...

I drink in moderation. At least to a point where I feel hyper (if it has that effect on me. Sometimes it doesn't), and confident, etc.
I'll be drinking tommorow night :) Celebrating a friends birthday, so bring on the vodka, haha.

I don't drink that often though. Maybe once a month.

I don't like the taste of beer, but I love mixers, etc, and vodka with coke or lemonade (yum)

I kind of get that too, get a bit more talkative I guess. Everyone told me I was hilarious the entire trip. I only drank in the evenings though.

Yeah, the beer tasted like carbonated water, or as I said while drinking it, "This stuff tastes like watered down bullshit." We had Miller light, and Bud light. The Miller was a bit better I thought.

Back
Top Bottom