1 More Question

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
I have just one more question i was wondering how many cathdoes lights plus the 5 thats already in there cause i just want to add two more cathdoe led's so will this power supply work with the connections are do i need a bigger psu with more watts but heres the one im going to get:

PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply:confused:

I have just one more question i was wondering how many cathdoes lights plus the 5 thats already in there cause i just want to add two more cathdoe led's so will this power supply work with the connections are do i need a bigger psu with more watts but heres the one im going to get:

PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply:confused:

What?

I Wanna No How Many LED's that i Can Put On This One Power Supply

PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

R Do I Need A PSU That Has More Connection's

You should be able to have more than enough power for the LED lights. You will have more than enough power connectors on your PSU. Don't sweat it.

Well, it's impossible to tell exactly without knowing the wattage of your tubes and how much everything else in your case is drawing. But let's say each tube is around 6W (usually in my experience its a bit less) and you're drawing 500W without the tubes. So that would give you around what, 40 tubes you could use?

So as said above, in a realistic sense it's really not something you need to worry about :)

Back
Top Bottom