I hate geeks.....

Holysky

Fully Optimized
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=P6N-SLI-PLAT-BULK-2

So i order this board thinking that since it says 650i SLi that it supports Sli

So it comes in the mail, looks cool and all and i put it in my pc... nothing so i RMA it

2 months later a random box gets shipped to me. The corner of the motherboard is "peeled" up... i was like "i am NOT playing this game"

I get some pliers and i push down on the corner until it is unpeeled as much as it can get...

HEY it works... so far i have been unhappy with the boards performance. I notice that it is very hard to find a picture of this board. And that there is only 1 PCI-E and where the 2nd one SHOULD be there is nothing...

I don't worry about it.... until today

I asked a fellow member how to SLi with a board. They say i should have 2 PCI-E slots. wait a minute. I show them a picture and they see taht it has no slot. Then i continue to read the description that i thought i read MANY times before i bought it

This MSI P6N SLI Platinum is a Socket 775 motherboard and is powered by the nForce 650i SLI northbridge chipset. Supporting a range of Intel Socket 775 processors with FSB speeds from 533 MHz all the way up to 1333 MHz, this powerful motherboard gives a solid foundation for powerful Intel Core2 Quad/Duo/Extreme CPUs. The nForce 650i SLI chipset also boasts support for up to 8 GB of DDR2 dual-channel memory at up to 800 MHz speeds!

awesomesauce

This motherboard features an SLI-capable chipset but was only built with one PCI-Express x16 graphics card slot so SLI is not supported. Integrated ALC 888 HD Audio provides 8-channel audio and integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet is provided by the Realtek RTL8211BL chipset. Four SATA channels with NV RAID allow for nearly limitless storage options and integrated FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 let you add your favorite peripherals, devices, or external storage!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Save big on this misfit motherboard! Order now!
:mad:

I could've sworn that wasn't there before

My new avatar suits me well at this point :D

I came in here all defensive and stuff. I'm like wtf.. Did he really just say he hates geeks on a computer forum!?

Back
Top Bottom