got a little problem..

yeahdawg

Beta member
Hey,

My name is Robert, 17, from the Netherlands.
For the past week my laptop has been randomly shutting down and I've looked all over the web for help but I could not find anyone or any page that described the same problem that I have..

It is no overheating problem because, well you can feel it. And I could work up to much higher temperatures in the past and had no problems with my laptop shutting down then. I also have my laptop raised around 7cm to allow a better air flow. Another thing is that I can restart my laptop instantly after the shutdown however, when it overheats it takes around 3 or 4 minutes until I can restart it because it needs to cool down first.
It sometimes even happens merely an hour after startup. It does not necessarily occur when playing games or when running Photoshop but I could just be listening to music and not be doing anything else and it will shut off.

It does not go to the shutdown process and it is similar to the way it shuts off when overheating but my laptop is usually still completely cool when it shuts off.
It usually happens every 2-3 hours or so.

I am not very smart when it comes to computers so in case my specs help here they are:

Processor: AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-70 @ 2.00GHz
RAM: 4,00GB DDR2
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
Operating System: Windows7 Ultimate 32-bit

Help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom