Gallery: Cases

Lol I hate this monitor but its all I have. 1024x768 @ 60hz lol. With my next build I should have the ability to hook it up to teh flatscreen downstairs *salivates*

Win xp, 256 megs ram, geforce 5000 series (idk which) 2.? cpu
Dubbed CrapBox
compy006.jpg
My friend had that, dont know if its the same model. But he spelt soda on his and fried it when he was young.

Haha, those things were way before my time. I was born in 1990 lol.

Thats the same year I was born in.

My friend had that, dont know if its the same model. But he spelt soda on his and fried it when he was young.

I frequently use the cd holder on top as a chip bowl lol its just my crappy cd drive underneath it. And only 1 small hole to leak through.

Lol I hate this monitor but its all I have. 1024x768 @ 60hz lol. With my next build I should have the ability to hook it up to teh flatscreen downstairs *salivates*

Is it a TV? It might not look right, but wouldn't hurt to try.

Yeah its a tv, not widescreen or anything. The gfx cardi plan to buy has an s-video out and 2 dvi outs so.. o wait crap i have a vga monitor I need a new one )-:.

Edit-nvm monoprice ftw

I would get an lcd, I just can't stand to pay 150+ for a monitor when I have a perfectly good one. Also, I has my cabinet speakers hooked up to this monitor, they are speaker wire not rca or 3.5mm so I don't know how to connect them with a sound card.

Wait, so you're getting sound to your speakers directly from your monitor? That means that the monitor has to have a sound connection going to your sound card.

I have onboard sound fyi. Lineout has a 3.5mm or 1/8in cables running to monitor, monitor has 2 speaker wire outputs, as well as a headphones output. Ill upload pics soon.

Here ya go-Sorry for odd angle, didnt want to drag out my monitor at 3:15 am lol
audio005labled.jpg

I would get an lcd, I just can't stand to pay 150+ for a monitor when I have a perfectly good one. Also, I has my cabinet speakers hooked up to this monitor, they are speaker wire not rca or 3.5mm so I don't know how to connect them with a sound card.
What I mean is I don't know how to get speaker wire to hook up to a soundcard/lineout.

Back
Top Bottom