Random Chit Chat

I lost my dog about two months ago. At first it didn't bother me a whole lot, but it's hard once you walk into the vet. The saddest part being that my dog really didn't want to get out of the car, he probably knew what was going on. :(

Anyway, I got my new lens. It's a Canon EF 50MM 1.8 II, pretty decent lens for $100.

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

I lost my dog about two months ago. At first it didn't bother me a whole lot, but it's hard once you walk into the vet. The saddest part being that my dog really didn't want to get out of the car, he probably knew what was going on. :(

Anyway, I got my new lens. It's a Canon EF 50MM 1.8 II, pretty decent lens for $100.

IMG_4778.jpg
IMG_4770.jpg

Nice. Something about it seems a tad off, but hey, you get the thing you want in focus...... in foucs!!! Much better than most Point-And-Shoots I've seen.

Thanks. It's taking a little getting used to, especially not having zoom. I didn't have my tripod with me so I had to use pretty big apertures unless I was outside.

I like those shots very much. I've always been a fan of blurred backgrounds.

Ima be afk for a while playin hw2 on my crapbox.

I used to know about cameras, well, I still kind of do. I took photo 1 and 2 in High School, and my dad let me use his SLR to take pictures.

Got SFIV, online is pretty laggy, dont know if it is actual lag, or that the person I am playing against have an pretty bad system that can run it, and has set their FPS at variable, and not Fixed. Hopefully next week I will see more people online where as I wont lag as much.

Back
Top Bottom