Car Thread!

Ford just needs to make all their European models their standard models and drop all the American bullshit models they have. The Fiesta and Focus, especially the Focus RS, look SO good. Hell, even replace the Taurus with the Mondeo. -_-

yeah i think we definitely get a better deal over here.. the new RS is one hell of a car.. and relatively cheap too, the new mondeo is a brilliant car too..

well.. i like the car lol, need to get some new pics of it.. wont get it lowered, drive too many potholed dodgy little lanes.. the nose wouldnt appreciate it..

sticks are easy to drive.. but thats what i learnt in lol.. i just find autos boring, had one as a courtesy car before, and was so damn bored lol

DSC01155.jpg

Rebuilt front end. All new lenses, new offroad lights, repainted everything, black fender flares, LED turn signals. Relatively cheap stuff, but made a major difference with appearance.

How do you like it? Any common problems? I'm saving up to buy a Cherokee for a winter/daily driver.

What is your new lens? It "feels" like a 60 or 80mm in a DSLR, but that would have to be taken from a way back. Nice clear shot! I love what a good camera will do.

Nice car too...I need to wash mine after seeing this photo! :eek:

It's a Canon 50MM 1.8 II. Only cost me $100, takes pretty good pics too.

My car actually isn't that clean either, it's just the distance. :D

Well, I wasn't too far off. Good deal on the lens! Love your composition on your photos in the Chit chat thread! [Duh, I mean the computer case thread!]

OK, it's been a long day. *Both* the Chit chat thread, and the cases thread have some excellent examples of your composition!

Yup, photography is fun. I've been hooked for a while.

Haha thanks. I gotta dust my computer out again and take some shots with the new lens. I'm going to the local zoo on Saturday, hopefully I can get some good shots of animals. Should be interesting, I've never taken pics of animals before, not counting my pets.

Back
Top Bottom