I got 'caught' Plagiarizing?

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Ms *****,
Is this true that i was 'caught' plagiarizing? How is this? I have never plagiarized anything in my life, ever. Now i am not pointing figures at anyone, i just want to know what is going on, that is all. I have great knowledge of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates about themselves and what they do, and I am actively apart of an online forum about computer hardware and software, past and present, there would be no need for me to plagiarize in the first place. I do not know for sure if it was me or what is going on, i only know of this through a txt message from my two partners, ****** and ******. I would really appreciate that you get back to me on this as soon as possible. It is not like me to take other peoples work and pass it off as my own, I was not brought up like that, i was brought up taught to take pride in my work from a family of Steel Worker ethic. And the only reason why I was not in class today was because i am leaving for vacation back home up north soon for a week. Thanks for reading my E-mail

~Thanks Again,
Matt

Like Seriously...ftw....fml....wtf...wth....

umma freak if i get a F over a non-plagiarizing paper

20, going to Pittsburgh Technical Institute for an Associate in Science Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology, graduating in 3 months

Well, at least you took the position of an accused person in that e-mail as opposed to the position of a guity person playing it off as if they were accused.

why would u hope not?

Ms *****,
Is this true that i was 'caught' plagiarizing? How is this? I have never plagiarized anything in my life, ever. Now i am not pointing figures at anyone, i just want to know what is going on, that is all. I have great knowledge of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates about themselves and what they do, and I am actively apart of an online forum about computer hardware and software, past and present, there would be no need for me to plagiarize in the first place. I do not know for sure if it was me or what is going on, i only know of this through a txt message from my two partners, ****** and ******. I would really appreciate that you get back to me on this as soon as possible. It is not like me to take other peoples work and pass it off as my own, I was not brought up like that, i was brought up taught to take pride in my work from a family of Steel Worker ethic. And the only reason why I was not in class today was because i am leaving for vacation back home up north soon for a week. Thanks for reading my E-mail

~Thanks Again,
Matt

For one, it's horribly written. You might get away with that in high school, but not in college.

For one, it's horribly written. You might get away with that in high school, but not in college.

i doubt it hasto be a perfect e-mail, and i doubt it matters, it got my argument across, so its good to me.
sometimes you learn it is best to put down what you think in simple terms, rather then to spend an hour just to say one simple thing, ya know?

also, i am not majoring in writing, lol

I always take a well written email, with proper grammar, more seriously. I would consider that especially important if sending email to someone in academia.

That being said I would be the first to admit that I can hardly write my way out of a cardboard box! My spelling and grammar are terrible, but I'm learning...slowly.

Ms *****,

~Thanks Again,
Matt

1) Who let you graduate high school with absolutely no knowledge of basic grammar, spelling, punctuation, or formal letter writing?

2) If I was the teacher, I'd stop reading after the first three words.

3) Bad idea mentioning CF, she/he is just going to think you plagiarized from here.

4) Next time you want to write something even half-legible, please allow someone to proof-read it for you. Preferrably someone that can actually string ideas together.

Back
Top Bottom