M. Jackson Ghost....?

Ok....I guess I didn't get my point across quite right. I'm not trying to say it's not important to hear about the economy or that it doesn't effect me at all but that it's nice to hear about some other news.

It is sad though that the other news is about a death and that it's not good news....

Anyway...I just saw it and posted the vid to see what everyone thought about it. I guess my main thought was that I couldn't believe people thought it is/was real. I didn't mean to start any debates or arguing so I appologize for that.

Ok....I guess I didn't get my point across quite right. I'm not trying to say it's not important to hear about the economy or that it doesn't effect me at all but that it's nice to hear about some other news.

That's the thing. It's not news anymore. The man is dead. They're simply milking the story for the ratings, which shows you the current state of our media.

Now i see the shadow...

People need to get over Micheal Jackson's death. I was honestly at a public carnival when i was told. I honestly didn't give a rat's ass.

And I am in complete agreement with you about that. They milk everything for ratings.

He is just the latest thing for them to latch on to.

Remember...
John & Kate's divorce
Octomom
Brad and Angelina
The pregnant 'man'
etc, etc...

They are just filler new stories. If you look for the top news stories of '08 they are going to be about real news. Important things like Obama, gas prices, the war, things that actually have an impact on everyone's lives.

If it makes anyone feel better, I didn't know about 1/2 the stuff on the list. I heard Jon was caught with another woman, but I didn't know they divorced.

Back
Top Bottom