UPS Shipping Weight

Yeah, still setting everything up. Have to admit, just powered the unit up and it made a very intimidating click. LOL.

I love when stuff makes a sound even when it does nothing. I hate when you push a button and NOTHING happens at all. Not even a sound.

Might need to do some rewiring and unplug a few nonessential in the bedroom office. I'm afraid I might set off a circuit breaker.

Fair enough. 15A should hold up pretty well. I run my computer, my Carver audio, my monitor, and my floor sub on a single 15A plug with a splitter. ;D

Grantofhell;9****2 said:
Fair enough. 15A should hold up pretty well. I run my computer, my Carver audio, my monitor, and my floor sub on a single 15A plug with a splitter. ;D

I hope you have fire premium on your house insurance.

Grantofhell;9****2 said:

This specification is what worries me. I know it's a peak rating I'll probably never reach, but better safe than sorry.

AC Line Current (120VAC amplifier playing
1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per ch): 6.8A.

^ Gotcha. Better to play it safe than to be sorry. That piece looks like it cost you some pretty pennies.

Thelis;9****3 said:
I hope you have fire premium on your house insurance.

Teh,, My Carver has never actually hit more than 350watt RMS per channel. Even though it's rated for 750 >.> I don't have speakers that could even get close to handling what the system is actually capable of.

^ Gotcha. Better to play it safe than to be sorry. That piece looks like it cost you some pretty pennies.

I actually got a great deal on it. It's selling on Amazon.com for only $400 right now. I'm just a bit peeved I spent the same amount on both the subwoofer and amplifier. Could have bought a decent powered subwoofer for that price.

Teh,, My Carver has never actually hit more than 350watt RMS per channel. Even though it's rated for 750 >.> I don't have speakers that could even get close to handling what the system is actually capable of.

What type of setup are you running?

Back
Top Bottom