wth is this...

That's pretty dumb.

Do what I did and pick up a few free pairs of 3D glasses and get this driver: http://www.iz3d.com/t-dcdriver.aspx which is also free.

It works with almost all games and graphics hardware, and has quite a few settings to tweak with. You don't need an iz3d monitor to use it.

It does slow things down quite a bit. I'm talking horrendous FPS drops if you don't have a top of the line system. My system can barely run Crysis with that driver, but it is still playable and it looks pretty sweet.

Aww, got me excited for a moment :(

"the 3D-DLP Driver is available free to customers using an ATI Radeon Graphics Cards."

Aww, got me excited for a moment :(

"the 3D-DLP Driver is available free to customers using an ATI Radeon Graphics Cards."

haha i see that an i was like :D

and then i seen the price an i was like :mad:

but it shouldnt bog me down to bad in crysis, my comps no e-machine ;)

Those glasses are to work with NVIDIA Graphics Cards designed with 3D support and Cuda (or something like that.)

The idea is that with the 3D monitor and all the right stuff (glasses, software, etc.) you can play almost any game in 3D. It supports a wide variety of games that aren't supposed to be 3D.

I've never used them, but I'm guessing you're paying a large sum of money because they enhance the visuals, and they don't look as lame as normal free 3D glasses that you can grab from a bin at your local wal-mart. :p

Hell, if I had the extra money I'd probably buy them. Does that answer your question? :p

sorry, if i seen u playing starcraft or sims wearing them things, i'd slappem right off ur face, lol

I want to play some Doom 3 or Fear with that on

I bet that almost anyone would crap their pants

Back
Top Bottom