router recommendations

pepzsoduh

In Runtime
so the router we have now is really slow and i think we need a new one. I'm looking for one that has 1 GBps wired and pretty high wireless. it should be good for online gaming and streaming movies. It should also be abe to download pretty large files well.
the max budget is like 200$

thanks for your help

Edit. 200 hundred posts :D

somebody help plz??

looks pretty good but the reviews arent to promising, is the firmware really that bad?

checked out the linksys website and they had a really detailed vid about it, its looks good but i'll have to think about it,

was setup easy?

I'm using whatever the latest is and I have yet to have any issues. No random drops/slowness, hasn't needed any power-cylcing or restarting or any other kind of issue.

was setup easy enough?

allso i have a question, does the speed of your internet depend more on the modem, or on the router cuz i know the modem we have right now is pretty old,

It came with a setup CD, but I never use that. Manual web-based setup was very simple, even with the two wireless networks it has.

That varies on a few things. First and for most is your service and location relitive to the server. Second would be the modem, with the router being the last thing on the chain to have any effect on the speed.

Back
Top Bottom