Random Chit Chat

one mans death is a tragedy
a million mens deaths is a statistic (something like that at least)

got that off of call of duty ;)

i saw year one, it was hilarious nebody else seen it?

My mom wants to watch the Michael Jackson memorial thing, anyone know where I can stream or DL it for her?

NVM - My mom is watching it on BET.

You all realize, that the government is probably paying the media channels to string this MJ thing out for as long as possible so that Obama can get on with his healthcare plan while the media is "busy".

Maybe I'm crazy or paranoid. But I wouldn't trust this man as far as I could chuck him. He and all of his groupies don't set well in my opinion. Every Character he's been in contact with, and has allowed to stumble into the media spotlight has made a mockery of America and it's inhabitants. uh...uh...uh...uhhhhh. Biden?
Reverend Wright? Just a few fine examples. I think he and all of his companions would love to see America fail. He must want it pretty bad, I know he's trying.

Haha. I was waiting for your criticism. Frankly, it's too late at night for me to think of a good retort. Maybe I'll deal with it in the mourning.

Explain Fox News to me then. You'll think they'll keep an offer from Obama under wraps?

HIGHLY unlikely. They're too anti-Obama and right-wing biased to keep that hidden. But I guess noone keeps tabs on him anymore. Haven't heard much of it with this MJ thing in the way. I was just speculating I suppose. No need to get all pissed off. I swear you get way too upset about politics. This is a computer forum. Build a rig, and post some benches.

Back
Top Bottom