UPS Shipping Weight

I wanted to ask you 01001010, you recommended monoprice.com so I take it you have used them without any problems. Their pricing looks almost too good to be true.

I've used them in the past many times with pretty good success. Most of their products are very good.

For this purchase, I relied purely on Amazon.com. It's easier to buy everything from one retailer.

That amp is a sexy beast!

Yeah, hopefully everything goes well. Still trying to figure out the software for it. It's giving me a headache already.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/314/41758688.png

I know this is your thread 01001010, but I just wanted to say Woo Hoo! It looks like my package is going to get here a day early!

I hope you get your stuff as quickly...and that it's the right stuff, no matter the weight!

I know this is your thread 01001010, but I just wanted to say Woo Hoo! It looks like my package is going to get here a day early!

I hope you get your stuff as quickly...and that it's the right stuff, no matter the weight!

No problem my friend. Getting my package today as well. Can't use it until Friday though. :(

UPS works just like FedEx,

and i work at Fed Ex ground, an i doubt u have anything to worry about, i seen weight mislabels all the time...but i take the time to fix them for our customers ;)

IMG_4287-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom